The following are the terms and conditions of the "Sure Win" and "Sure Win 2" promotion (the "Promotion"). The Promotion shall be organized by Brigend Limited (the "Promoter"). Your participation in the Promotion shall be deemed to constitute your complete acceptance of the terms and conditions below.
- This promotion is open exclusively to registered, funded members of Beatle Bingo.
- The Sure Win promotion will be held on the 15th of every month at 20:00 GMT.
- The Sure Win 2 promotion will be held on the 1st of every month at 20:00 GMT.
- The total jackpot for the "Sure Win" game is £2,500:
- Prize distribution for the "Sure Win" game is as follows - 1 line wins £400, 2 lines wins £600 and Full House wins £1,000.
- The remaining £500 will be split respectively based on number of paid tickets between non-winning players.
- The total jackpot for the "Sure Win 2" game is £2,500:
- Prize distribution for the "Sure Win" game is as follows - 1 line wins £100, 2 lines wins £250 and Full House wins £650.
- The remaining £1,500 will be split respectively based on number of paid tickets between non-winning players.
- Ticket price is £1.
- Players are eligible for a "BOGOF" offer. For every 12 tickets purchased, players will receive 10 tickets for free.
- The maximum number of tickets to the "Sure Win" and "Sure Win 2" games shall be limited to 96 per game, per player, paid for and free combined.
- The Promoter maintains the right to disqualify or exclude any player from this promotion, at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and the prizes if, in its sole judgment, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- The Promoter may terminate the promotion at any time without any prior notice.
- General terms and conditions of the site apply.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gibraltar courts.
Last updated on 26/03/15